ABOUT THE JOB:
This is a strategist and people manager role! As the Senior Marketing Manager of Paid Acquisition, you will lead a team of four Growth Managers and own the programmatic customer acquisition campaigns across mobile app advertising channels including paid social, TV, and media buying to hit monthly budget and ROI goals.
- Develop probrammatic strategys to grow Life360 memberships
- Paid social
- Hit monthly spend and ROI goals by following a direct response marketing approach.
- Seek out, test, and scale new channels – if you think you can make a channel work profitably we won’t stop you. We love pushing for new and exciting initiatives.
- Provide daily and weekly reports for tracking and analyzing performance
- Work closely with in-house and external creative teams to develop new ads and testing strategies
- Manage and optomize media buying with vendors
- Work cross-functionally with analytics, creative, product, and marketing.
- Manage a team of 3-4 acquisition managers.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- 3+ years of people management experience
- 3+ years experience managing programmatic paid social campaigns
- 5+ years directly managing user acquisition campaigns, preferably for mobile apps
- Outstanding analytical skills (excellent Excel skills is a must) and a data-driven mindset.
- High attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Passion for problem-solving and increasing overall performance with a desire to execute daily optimizations.
- Experience managing multiple vendors or agencies.
ABOUT OUR CULTURE AND BENEFITS
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance plans (100% paid for employees)
- 401(k) plan with company matching program
- Flexible PTO and 12 company-wide days off throughout the year
- Learning & Development programs
- Whatever makes you stronger makes us stronger. We provide equipment, tools & reimbursement support to engage a productive remote-first team
- Free Life360 Platinum Membership for your family circle
OUR COMMITMENT TO DIVERSITY
We believe that different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results. Together, we continue to build an inclusive culture that encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our employees. It fuels our innovation and connects us closer to our customers and the communities we serve. We strive to create a workplace that reflects the communities we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their authentic best selves to work.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Life360. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any legally protected status.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to apply. We believe that a diversity of perspectives and experiences create a foundation for the best ideas. Come join us in building something meaningful.